To begin with: where are you from?
Why did you apply to be a part of the talent programme?
The talent programme provides a great opportunity for young researchers to get established as with their own research group.
What is your research project more specifically about?
My research project is about the stability and control of high power electronics systems, which play a key role in modernizing the electric power grids with large-scale integration of renewables.
Have you thought about how your project can contribute to bringing knowledge into the world?
Yes. By collaborating with the top universities and industry leaders of the world, the research outcome and knowledge generated from this project will be actively disseminated among academia and industry.
How do you plan to spend the money?
- Build up my own research group with the PhD student and postdoc.
- Get training as a research manager.
- Establish collaborations with top researchers and scientists in the research area.
What does it mean to you to be accepted into the programme?
The programme not only allows me to build my research competence, but gives me also a chance to become a research group leader. On the other hand, it also means more responsibility and challenge in the near future.
What do you hope to achieve with your research project?
- New stability analysis tool and modeling method for high power electronics systems
- High impact research outcome published in the top tier journals
- Implementation of the developed tools and methods in industry practice
Who is your role model within the research world?
Prof. Frede Blaabjerg is my role model within the research world.
What do you see as the most interesting research result within your field of research?
The use of power electronics technology for revolutionizing the renewable energy utilization and electric power grid modernizations.